WHAT DOCUMENT DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR A PAYDAY LOAN?
- You need a valid South African identity Document (ID)
- You need 2 months latest pay slips
- You need 3 months latest bank statements
- You need proof of residence, not older than 3 months
CAN I USE ELECTRONIC PAY SLIPS OR BANK STATEMENTS?
- We require the original documents.
- Electronic pay slip, printed with the company stamp.
- Bank statement with a bank stamp. Existing Clients
- We can use the electronic pay slips and bank statement
WHAT IF I AM ‘BLACKLISTED’ CAN I APPLY FOR A LOAN?
Yes you can apply, our friendly consultants will perform the necessary credit checks and calculate your affordability.
WHEN DO I GET MY MONEY ONCE I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR A LOAN?
You could receive the money in your account within 24 hours.
HOW CAN I CHECK MY LOAN BALANCE AMOUNT?
You can contact our branch in order to give you a loan statement.
I ALREADY HAVE A LOAN, CAN I TAKE OUT ANOTHER LOAN?
Yes you can apply for a second loan, our friendly consultants will perform the necessary credit checks and calculate your affordability.
ANY AGE RESTRICTION ON GETTING A PAYDAY LOAN?
Yes, you need to be over 18 years of age and not older than 65 years.